Why You Should Say "I Love You " Every Day





Why you should say i love you everyday - Many relationships lose a lot of the initial affection, partially because most couples stop saying "I Love you" to each other.


We have asked 2,071 British adults about the quality of their relationships, with 959 respondents reporting that they are currently married and 496 respondents that they are in a relationship.

Given that the beginning of relationships are often filled with "I love you more!" "No, I love you more!" types of interactions, it's no great surprise that the study found that people in newer relationships tend to be more expressive.

 About 50% of our respondent who have been in a relationships for two to five years tell their partner "I love you" every day.
 The sad thing is that once a couples had been dating for more than ten years, only 35% still say "I love you" every day.

So the point is, If you love someone, say it! We cannot let love die.



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML